Also known as Skin Needling, Derma Rolling works by using micro-medical skin needles to prick your skin, tricking it to rejuvenate skin cells and repair itself.
The Derma Rolling procedure will consist of thousands of tiny needle columns that are used to penetrate into the dermis of the skin. This stimulates the skin, encouraging it to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely.
After the treatment, your body will slowly start to naturally regenerate new skin cells. This works below the surface in the dermis and can take up to 6 weeks before visible signs of repair are seen.
New skin cells and collagen will start to develop over the following months and will continue to provide your skin with a natural and long lasting glow.
Why you would choose to have Derma Roller:
- To reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face and décolletage
- Revitalise aged and sun damaged skin
- Reduces acne scarring
- To removal of stretch marks
- To tighten large pores
The Benefits of Derma Rolling:
- Derma Rolling is a more natural alternative to Laser treatments, encouraging the skin to repair itself creating a smoother and healthier appearance.
- This treatment requires no down time and recovery time is shorter than Laser.
- It’s suitable for all skin tones and types
If you would like to know more about Derma Rolling and whether this treatment is right for your skin, then please call Dr Stuart Nelson on 01242 232 888.
Or click here to request a free consultation.